Terms and Conditions
In the content of these terms and conditions, the following words have the following meanings:
- “PHA Europe” means Pulmonary Hypertension Association Europe
- “PHA US” means Pulmonary Hypertension Association US
- “the Website” means the ‘Our PH Library’ website under the ownership of the PHA Europe and PHA US
- “the Material” means all of the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on the Website
- “User” means the individual, firm, company or organisation accessing this Website.
Applicable terms and conditions
The Website is owned by PHA Europe and PHA US and any use of the Website is subject to these terms and conditions. PHA Europe and PHA US may, at their sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
Use of the Website
Anyone is entitled to view any part of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
- it is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- no part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of the PHA Europe and PHA US.
All material on this Website is the copyright of PHA Europe and PHA US. The material, whether text, images, audio or other media forms, cannot be republished without permission. Permission is hereby granted for such material to be viewed, stored, or downloaded as ‘hard copy’, for individual, non-commercial use only. Where individual authors are credited, each asserts his or her moral right to be identified as the author of that material.
Where original material is linked to from the Index of Resources, the copyright is owned by the responsible patient association. All permissions for reproduction or transmission to any third party must be sought by the relevant patient association.
Links to Other Sites
The Index of Resources on this Website provides links to other sites and materials that are intended for educational use. Please note that PHA Europe and PHA US are not responsible for the privacy policies or actions of those third parties operating linked websites. For questions concerning the data collection policies of third party websites, it is advisable to access the online privacy policies of or contact the relevant parties directly.
Collection of technical information
PHA Europe and PHA US may use the IP address of all site visitors to assist in diagnosing problems with the Website server, analyzing user trends and traffic patterns, tracking user movement, improving website design and layout, and administering the website. Your IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, and cannot be linked to personally identifiable information. Accordingly, the information obtained from your IP address may be used only as aggregated and anonymous data, and PHA Europe and PHA US will never know who you are unless you specifically inform them.
This Website uses "cookies", like many other websites, to improve performance and enhance your user experience. For more information, please to refer to Our PH Library Cookies Policy here.